What to Expect: Dog-loving participants will be treated to a fun, festival atmosphere in Wascana Park with prizes, music, local vendors, K-9 games, a kid’s zone and food all while raising funds for animals in need at the RHS.
Event Location: Wascana Park, Queen Elizabeth Lawn East (located across from the Legislative Building and to the right of the QE statue when facing downtown Regina)
Early Prizes & Pledge Form Drop-off: Avoid the line and collect your prizes before the event. Drop by the Regina Humane Society on June 5th to 9th to Check-In.
Download the pledge form here
Check-in & Registration Opens: 12:00 p.m.
Walk Begins: 1:00 p.m.
Pet Contest: 2:00 p.m. See more here
Kids Zone Activities: Dino Bouncers, Balloon Animals, Games and Activities
Pet Activities & Games: Rubber Ducky Fetch, Peanut Butter Lick Game and Pet Photobooth
**Minimum suggested donation of $25 per participant
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- Pets and children must be accompanied by an adult
- Owners and dogs must remain on the trail and comply with all City Bylaws
- Owners are required to clean up after their own dogs (bags available)
- Pets must have all up-to-date vaccinations
- All participants must be registered (including groups)
The Regina Humane Society reserves the right to ask people to withdraw dogs which present a safety hazard to themselves or others.